We know that time is one of your most precious commodities. So we look to simplify the investment planning process by integrating all aspects of your financial life—tax estate and investments—into a single comprehensive plan that addresses each facet of your unique wealth management requirements. Our investment advisory approach is not a one-time event, but rather an ongoing process that involves rigorous and disciplined manager selection, oversight, and evaluation for all asset classes—including more sophisticated alternative investments. We then implement your strategy in close collaboration with your existing trusted advisors to strive for maximum estate benefits and tax efficiencies.
- Objectivity—Our investment recommendations are unbiased, conflict-free and based solely on your particular needs.
- Open-architecture approach—Investment recommendations are carefully selected based on your specific needs—-not our inventory. Our intensive research identifies a diverse group of managers who we believe can deliver superior risk-adjusted returns over time.
- Total portfolio view—We understand the importance of the big picture, and to that end, provide you with a consolidated, comprehensive view of your entire investment portfolio.
- Detailed performance monitoring and in-depth reporting—We continually monitor, measure and evaluate aftertax performance of your investments at the account, entity and family level and provide you with detailed periodic reporting.
- Ability to achieve multiple objectives— While performance is critical, there's more to an effective investment strategy. Our investment experts provide close oversight and coordination to help you achieve multiple objectives, such as investment diversification, tax minimization, wealth transfer and strategic philanthropy.
- Flexibility—Clients can use these services in different combinations and depending on needs. CTC Consulting | Harris myCFO helps its Outsourced Solutions clients deliver cost effective solutions to their clients by passing on CTC Consulting | Harris myCFO's negotiated fees and account minimums for investment managers whenever possible. In addition, CTC Consulting | Harris myCFO offers co-branding to its Outsourced Solutions clients on several of its investment strategy reports.
- The Benefits of Secondary Funds in a Private Equity Portfolio
(555 KB - PDF)
by Ryan Cotton
- Hedging Inflation with a Real Assets Investment Strategy
(902 KB - PDF)
by Doug Anderson
- The Use of Pooled Investments for UHNW investors Worth — Leading Wealth Advisors
(328 KB - PDF)
by Mark Castelin
Tell us what you need
We'll direct you to the right place.