Tax considerations affect virtually every financial decision your family makes. For that reason, Harris myCFO's team-based approach is designed to integrate professional tax planning with all aspects of your financial picture, not just to provide short-term benefits, but also in an effort to minimize long-term tax implications. We provide periodic tax-planning meetings, payment analyses and cash flow planning.
When you choose Harris myCFO for Tax Planning and Compliance Services, your Client Services Director will partner with Harris myCFO professionals and your existing advisors to:
- Design and implement tax-sensitive investment strategies, including diversification, hedging and compensation planning
- Align your income tax strategy with your personal estate and philanthropic plans
- Uncover opportunities to reduce your overall federal, state and local tax liabilities
- Prepare your tax returns and manage any audits
Integrate tax planning with All of your financial objectives
As your team of advisors grows, coordinating their collective expertise becomes more and more challenging—and more and more vital. That's where Harris myCFO can make a difference. Our tax professionals have extensive experience in income tax planning for affluent families and can help:
- Develop strategies to minimize your total tax burden
- Make tax-sensitive financial decisions
- Provide alternative financial structures to deliver tax advantages
Tell us what you need
We'll direct you to the right place.